Pets and occupants safe after house fire on Plympton Street

Dec 30, 2023

MIDDLEBORO — A house on Plympton Street in Middleboro caught on fire on Dec. 29 at around 7:30 p.m., according to the Middleboro Firefighters Local 3653. The Middleboro Fire Department responded to the scene the fire and the occupants of the house, including the pets, made it out of the home safely.

The Middleboro Fire Department was assisted in clearing the fire by multiple fire departments from nearby towns, including the Lakeville Fire Department. The site was “cleared” at around 3 a.m.