Non Profit Grants - Apply Today!
The First Citizens' Charitable Foundation aspires to strengthen the communities we serve by investing in organizations and initiatives that contribute to the economic and social well-being of the people in these communities: programs that support education, youth and elderly programs/community development.
Here are some more examples of organizations that we are proud to help:
- Health and Human services, such as community based health care, family planning and substance abuse.
- Culture supporting organizations, including arts, music, civic issues, and education.
- Programs and projects that provide for basic needs (food, shelter and clothing) and are focused on providing or improving the availability of said services.
Here’s what we need from you in order to accept your grant application!
- Include a copy of 501(c)3 Non-Profit Status.
- Include cover letter on organizational letterhead, providing all relevant information as well as your organization’s story, mission statement and future. All other necessary collateral or documentation relevant to request. Please include amount requested, if you need volunteers and as much detail in your request as possible.
- Email all documentation and request to email@example.com.
Tangible, sustainable requests are favorable!
Applications are rolling and can be submitted at any time. They will be reviewed and awarded quarterly Applications sent one week prior to reviewal date will be pushed into the next quarter. Applications will be reviewed on March 29th, June 28th, September 30th and December 30th of 2024.
Read more here: https://www.firstcitizens.org/our-info/community-commitment